Yeah~!!! Today"s orchestra practice was over~
But again..one day passed...
The distance to go for competition become nearer and nearer..
So..we must cherish the time and work harder...T.T
FIGHTING~!!!
But again..one day passed...
The distance to go for competition become nearer and nearer..
So..we must cherish the time and work harder...T.T
FIGHTING~!!!
After reaching home...
My mum asked:"Have you been to AmanJaya Mall?"
I said:"Just heard before..."
"Why don"t we go for a while..?"
I felt as happy as a lark after hearing this good news!!
My mum asked:"Have you been to AmanJaya Mall?"
I said:"Just heard before..."
"Why don"t we go for a while..?"
I felt as happy as a lark after hearing this good news!!
When all things were prepared...
we went to our destiny...
Twenty five minutes later...
we reached AmanJaya Mall~!
this was a huge building that had three ground floor~ =)
we went to our destiny...
Twenty five minutes later...
we reached AmanJaya Mall~!
this was a huge building that had three ground floor~ =)
In the building...we went through first floor...
second floor...
and third floor...
Many things were sold there...like:
food...entertainment..and clothes...
Many things were sold there...like:
food...entertainment..and clothes...
after turning and turning...
my stomach start to "play drum"..><
so we went to famous food shop named...
"BlackBall 黑丸子"~!!
my brother had recognized for me before...
we have a desert that is the top food in their shop (招牌)
Although gt some ingredients i do not like some..
but really nice~! (。◕‿◕。)
but really nice~! (。◕‿◕。)
Before we left...we also went to buy "Hot and Roll" for our dinner~
Then...we took our way back home~
Actually I gt a bit cry over spilt milk...
because i thought this mall will be more interesting... -.-
but is ok as I had gained a lot of knowledge after shopping in..
AmanJaya Mall~!!!
Then...we took our way back home~
Actually I gt a bit cry over spilt milk...
because i thought this mall will be more interesting... -.-
but is ok as I had gained a lot of knowledge after shopping in..
AmanJaya Mall~!!!
![]() |
| This is the desert we ate in this shop... Top 1 sales~! Like it ? (。❤‿❤。) |

没有评论:
发表评论