One day evening...
The sunshine blazing the cloudless sky~
Few days before I had never been relaxing because of..
Orchestra..
The sunshine blazing the cloudless sky~
Few days before I had never been relaxing because of..
Orchestra..
so...my lovely mum decided to give me a relaxing tea time....
after a distance...
we soon reached a restaurant named-
G-hut..!!!
A step went into the shop...
I felt so suprised..
That is the 1st time I saw a restaurant decorated with..
Cowboy Style.. o(≧v≦)o~~好棒
Inside the shop...
I felt so relaxing and relief...
after a distance...
we soon reached a restaurant named-
G-hut..!!!
A step went into the shop...
I felt so suprised..
That is the 1st time I saw a restaurant decorated with..
Cowboy Style.. o(≧v≦)o~~好棒
Inside the shop...
I felt so relaxing and relief...
of course..
the environment there was spick and span...
Then..the menu came..
the environment there was spick and span...
Then..the menu came..
After a few minutes of choosing...
I had ordered.."Chicken Chop"
while my mum ordered fried noodles...
While waiting for the food..we talking and took photos..hahax..XD
When the food came...
Wooh...that chicken chop taste yummy yummy...!!
ok...after a long introduction...
That is a nice place for friends gathering and couples..
I had ordered.."Chicken Chop"
while my mum ordered fried noodles...
While waiting for the food..we talking and took photos..hahax..XD
When the food came...
Wooh...that chicken chop taste yummy yummy...!!
ok...after a long introduction...
That is a nice place for friends gathering and couples..
Like it..!!! ~ღ(。◕‿◠。)~
| This is...G-hut...!!! (。✪‿✪。) |


没有评论:
发表评论